Black and red show line litter. Born January 7, 2020 2 males, 2 females
Quintella Vom Top Gun and Valor Vom Top Gun Pups were born January 20, 2020
Working line litter- Solid blacks and Sables– 8 males, 3 females.
BORN 9/5/19 Doly and Gigolo pups have arrived!!! Only 3 females left. 14 weeks old, up to date with shots, microchipped and crate trained.
AVAILABLE – 11 week old black and red showline male.
SOLD – 6 Month old Black and Red Male
Up to date on all shots, house trained, and obedience trained. Temperament is perfect for service dog. Parents are both imports.
Barby Vom Damjan Hof X Gigolo Von Rowindberg
Three males available and ready to go. Born 6/14/2019. Too cute to pass up.
Only one left. His name is Tully. Such a sweet, calm, playful pup. A great addition to any family.
2019 Summer Puppies are Here!! Two litters
Ryker has been very busy. He is daddy to both litters. What a guy!! Pups are beautiful. Quintella and Ryker is a repeat breeding. Pups will be ready to leave mama in late August.
Questions about Pet Insurance?? Check this out! Click on the Research Pet Insurance link for comparisons.
First and foremost: pet Insurance is not right for everyone. Many insurance plans range from $38 – $70, depending on your choice of coverage, reimbursement, deductibles, and benefits. We strongly urge everyone to research pet insurance to decide if it’s right for your family and your new puppy. Here are some broad points we’d like you to consider when beginning your research.
Coverage: There are three types of coverage in pet insurance: Comprehensive, Wellness, and Accidents Only.
- Comprehensive covers both accidents and illnesses – from broken bones, swallowing a foreign object, to diabetes and cancer
- Wellness or Preventative Care covers basic vet visits for visits handling vaccinations, annual visits, and heartworm prevention.
- Accidents is exactly what it sounds like – basically any problems your pup gets into which isn’t illness or disease related.
Deductibles: A deductible is your personal payment prior to the pet insurance company covering the bill. Pet Insurance has changed drastically over the past decade. Many companies now offer customizing your reimbursement and deductible percentages. This ranges between 50% to 100% depending on the insurance company. Generally speaking, the less you pay monthly to the insurance company the more you pay at the vet and vice versa.
4 Benefit Limits:
- Lifetime Benefits – No ceiling on coverage after original deductible is paid.
- Per Incident Annual – Usually regarding an illness or disease, companies create a cap in how much they’re willing to cover.
- Maximum Annual – Some companies create a set amount as to how much they’re willing to pay out annually.
- Lifetime Maximum – A company sets a cap as to how much they’re willing to pay regarding an individual pet’s full life.
Other Points to Consider:
- It is very rare for pet insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions. Should you choose to get pet insurance, earlier is most likely better.
- Most pet insurance companies require you to pay the veterinarian bill out of pocket, reimbursing you at a later time.
- Different insurance companies have better track records when it comes to reimbursement time and communication. If this is important to you, read multiple customer reviews from multiple sources before deciding.
- Many insurance companies include medication and treatment within plans – but not all.
- Most insurance companies do not cover dental unless the dental issue is accidental.
Quintella Vom Top Gun and Ryker Vom Top Gun Litter
Only one left — One Male – Born June 29th- Just four weeks old. Will be ready for new home August 25th, 2018. . SOLD!!
Quintella Vom Top Gun and Ryker Vom Top Gun Litter is here!!
Born Friday, June 29. We have two males and three females. Mama is doing an awesome job as a first time mommy. There are still a few available. Picking of pups will be on Saturday July 28. These pups will be mostly black with ears and feet red.